Returning An Unwanted Item
Please note unwanted non-faulty items should be unused and in a saleable condition and with their original packaging, please make sure that you return all component parts. The return will need to be brought back to the original Tucker French store you purchased from. By following the steps below, we can ensure a smooth transaction can take place and your refund issued.
- Unwanted items can’t be returned after 30 days of the collection of the goods.
- If you are returning an unwanted item it must not be damaged, installed or marked.
How to return the item?
- Contact us via email to inform us you would like to return an item.
- Take your unwanted, unused item to the Tucker French branch where you originally purchased from in its original packaging.
- Bring your invoice or order reference number with you.
- Our staff will check the item and confirm it was purchased within the last 30 days.
- A refund can then be issued against the original method of payment if these conditions are met.
Returning A Faulty or Damaged Item
Please note the products we sell come with Manufacturers' warranty. Please keep in mind the following points when returning a faulty unit.
- Do not begin the returns process until you have informed us of any faulty items.
- Please don't send the item back to us until we confirm what is the best procedure for your order based on the product and the issue you have. Please note if you don't follow the returning process we will charge a restoking fee at our discretion.
- Some brands don't accept returns if the faulty or damaged is developed after the product is installed and used. Instead, they will send an engineer to check the unit and fix the fault. Please contact us before returning an item back to us so we can guide you through this process.
- Most of the brands we work with recommend buyers to contact them directly if the product purchased is faulty or becomes defective.
- If your item is installed and becomes faulty, please contact
our customer service team before uninstalling the unit.
If you still have any questions about the return process, please contact us
and we will answer them.