- How does Click & Collect work?
For more information, click here.
- What does ‘Collect Today’ mean?
- What does ‘Collect Next Day’ mean?
Orders must be placed by 3pm to qualify for ‘Next Day’ Collection.
Please note, this only applies Monday to Friday within branch opening hours.
- What does ‘Order from Supplier’ mean?
- When will my order be available to collect?
- What are your Collection cut off times?
Orders placed for items with the stock status ‘Next Day Collection’ must be placed before 3pm to qualify for Next Day collection. Orders placed after this time will be available from the following working day.
- What do I need to bring with me to collect in branch?
- How long will my selected branch hold my order for?
- What happens if I don’t collect my order?
- Where do I go to collect my order in branch?
- Can someone collect on my behalf?
- What time is my selected branch open?
We recommend you check your nearest store opening hours here before making your way to us.
*Applies during working hours to items that are in Stock at the selected branch at the time of order.
- Do you only supply to the trade and do I need to have an account to buy from you?
- I’m having problems signing in ?
- Can I apply for a Tucker French trade account?
- How do I view my orders or get a copy of my invoice?
Orders placed in store will also appear in your Order History
- Can I view my Credit Balance online?
- How do I edit my saved addresses?
- Can multiple users use my account?
- Can I request a quote via my account?
Your local branch will be in contact as soon as possible to discuss the quote with you.
- Do you offer bulk deal prices?
- Do you offer deliveries?
- Is it safe to shop online?
We use secure server technology that implements Secure Socket Layering (SSL) to protect your details and assist your shopping experience. SSL is the industry standard for encryption and enables millions of secure online transactions everyday.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We do not accept cheques.
- Do you take payments over the telephone?
- How to return an item?
Please note unwanted non-faulty items should be unused and in a saleable condition and with their original packaging, please make sure that you return all component parts. The return will need to be brought back to the original Tucker French store you purchased from.
By following the steps below, we can ensure a smooth transaction can take place and your refund issued.
- Contact us via email to inform us you would like to return an item.
- Take your unwanted, unused item to the Tucker French branch where you originally purchased from in its original packaging.
- Bring your invoice or order reference number with you.
- Our staff will check the item and confirm it was purchased within the last 30 days.
- A refund can then be issued against the original method of payment if these conditions are met.
- Can I return/exchange all products?
We also cannot accept the return of unwanted boilers, boiler parts or boiler spares where the product box/packaging has been opened or seal broken.
- My item is faulty, what shall I do?
If the fault has occurred more than 30 days after the purchase, then we can assist you with the issue. In the first instance, we would pass you onto the manufacturer as the warranty is directly with them and they will advise on whether the item will be repaired or replaced.
- My item has been installed and we have discovered it is now faulty. Can I return it?
- I am outside the 30 day return window. Can I still return my order?
- My item is damaged, what shall I do?